Suspended ceiling systems are a vital consideration at interior design stage, bearing thought to lighting and sound control for work, meetings, play, social and quiet zones. Optimising on these features will deliver a great working environment, boost productivity and may even entice clients.
Suspended ceilings not only add to the office mood and environment, but can also cover up exposed wiring, plumbing and ventilation systems within the ceiling and because we install suspended ceilings with perfection, we can ensure you benefit from long term noise and heat control with selective insulation materials.
We can either assist you with your ceiling designing or work off your plans; either way we can incorporate additional must have features such as air conditioning and heating systems, cabling, integrated lighting, plumbing and water systems within office and retail fit outs and refurbishments.
We install all types of suspended ceilings, with key benefits to control sound, specifications for fire proofing, moisture and impact resistances.
Mineral fibre and fibre glass ceilings
MF and dry lined ceilings
Exposed and lay in grid ceilings
All our work is conducted with our client’s briefs in mind and installations are completed to the high standards. Our service expands throughout London, Kent and Essex and our team are available to complete during your off working hours and days to minimise work disruption.
Suspended Ceiling Benefits
- Doesn’t require decorating. Every material is pre finished at the factory before installation so you can enjoy the end result as it’s installed.
- Grid suspended ceilings are a cost effective solution to plasterboard ceilings
- Energy saving lighting
- Can cover up unsightly pipework and wiring
- Air conditioning installation and lightings can be installed with ease within the void area
- Has sound, thermal heating and fire proof qualities
Huxley & Co Benefits
- Suspended ceiling experts, delivering quality and robust solutions
- Using only high spec suspended ceiling frames and tiles
- Fast installation by industry experienced installers and accredited electricians
- A dedicated Project Manager will manage the process from start to finish
- Offices, shops, restaurants, medical and leisure centres undertaken, as we as complete building works
- Suspended ceiling contracts managed directly wıth to clients and contractors
- Coverage within London, Kent and Essex, 7 days a week
“I created the interior design plans for my client who was moving to a new agency style office in central London. The move was important for staff to enjoy working from a home style office environment so lighting was paramount to the success of the ambience. Although the plans had 3 lighting zone areas and mood controlling lighting as requirements, I found Huxley & Co to be the most responsive to my enquiry after being turned away by a few who preferred larger jobs. The job was well organised by Bes and the suspended ceiling was installed with excellence so am now using them for the entire office fit out”.